- India reported 86,498 new cases and 2,123 deaths in the last 24 hours
- The active case stands at 13,03,702
- 1,82,282 patients have recovered during the last 24 hours
- The recovery rate increased to 94.29 percent
- 23.61 crore vaccines administered under the nationwide vaccination drive
On Tuesday, the Union Health Ministry’s data showed that India reported 86,498 new coronavirus cases and 2,123 deaths in the last 24 hours. However, according to the Central government, India has observed less than 1 lakh Covid cases for the first time in the previous 63 days.
The active caseload has been decreased by 97,907, and the current number of active cases stands at 13,03,702. On the other hand, 1,82,282 patients won the battle against coronavirus during the last 24 hours.
Now the total number of recovered patients is 2,73,41,462 across the country. Thus, the recovery rate has increased to 94.29 percent. According to the government’s latest data, a total of 23.61 crore vaccine doses are administered under the nationwide inoculation drive.