- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses a public rally in West Bengal’s Sonarpur.
- During the rally, PM Modi takes a swipe at TMC, says ‘Taka Maar Company’ will leave soon.
- TMC believes that Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee decided to contest from Nandigram on an impulse, added PM Modi.
- The PM mentioned that now Banerjee will be contesting elections from the Varanasi seat.
- Modi alleged that 10 years back, Didi used to believe a lot in EC and Security Forces that she is defaming today.
- Appealing to voters to vote in favor of the BJP Government, PM said once the BJP government comes to power, it will create a positive atmosphere for Bangla Literature, cinema, and heritage.
Today, Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a public rally in West Bengal’s Sonarpur. During the rally, PM Modi takes a dig at the Trinamool Congress Party (TMC) and the party’s chief Mamata Banerjee and alleged that the ‘Taka Maar Company’ will have to leave soon.
“Didi, you should trust the people of Bengal. The people of Bengal have given their verdict. It is declared that you will have to leave Nabanna with your Taka Maar Company (TMC)”, stated Modi.
The Minister said that people in TMC believe that Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee took the decision to contest from Nandigram on an impulse and that she made the biggest mistake contesting from there.
PM mentioned that seeing their (TMC) party defeat in Nandigram, TMC had already decided to make Mamata fight from another seat as well. He added that few intelligent people then clarified to Didi that this would be their second major mistake.
PM mocked at Banerjee’s contesting elections from the Varanasi seat which highlights the fact that Banerjee has accepted her defeat while she is finding a place for herself outside Bengal. Highlighting the fact, PM Modi said that the people of Kashi have big hearts and will not call her outsider – just like the people of Bengal.
PM Modi further said that even though Mamata Banerjee considers herself to be ‘cool’, her mood is showing the mood of West Bengal. “If you are not getting the opportunity of ‘Chhappa Vote’ then you are abusing the Election Commission (EC) and questioning Security forces”, stated PM Modi. PM Modi alleged that 10 years back, Didi used to believe a lot in EC and Security Forces that she is defaming today. He added the same agencies and EVM were good then as they helped her to come into power in Bengal 10 years back.
Appealing to voters to vote in favor of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Government, PM said once the BJP government comes to power, it will create a positive atmosphere for Bangla Literature, cinema, and heritage. PM mentioned that the hopelessness that has been spread in Bengal in the past years, is to change into hope, ‘asol poriborton’.